Yeah, ok. Promoting CHURCHwardens on Sunday…cheap joke. Forgive the pagan… :)
Still: nothing like a Gandalf-y long, slim pipe. Esp. when you do not want to spend 5 hours sucking this giant hanger – but just want around 20-30 mins of cool, easy churchwarden smoking.
Here is one rather cheap churchwardens that caught my eye browsing our Churchwarden long stemmed pipe listings page.
At around 25$ for a new pipe you can not expect much in terms of great briar or perfect grain. Actually this pipe is made from “rosewood”. But it looks nice, I had several such pipes and some of them smoked really well (others I had to give to the dogs to chew them up…), and – well – it is not much money in case the pipe is not that great. Make it a gift for a beginner… ;-)
From seller’s description:
Lucienne 14″ Long Brown Rustic Churchwarden Tobacco Smoking Pipe – P520
- Approximate Length: 14-1/2″
- Comes in Nice Gift Box
- This Pipe Take 9mm Filters
- Features Detachable Stem for Easy Cleaning
- Bowl made from High Quality Rosewood
- The Long Churchwarden Pipe produce a Cooler Smoke due to the distance Smoke must travel from the bowl to the mouth piece
- Long Pipes have added benefits of keeping the users face further away from the heat & smoke produced by combustion in the bowl
- Very Strong & Durable, will Last Long Time
- The Box with the Velvet Lining makes it a perfect Gift for anybody !!!
- Color: Brown Rustic
You can find this pipe and many more churchwardens on our Churchwarden long stemmed pipe listings page.